Went to see "Bolt" last night...CUTE movie!! It was really windy here in Vegas yesterday, so we took cover in a movie theater. Then John braved the elements and stopped off at a tree lot to grab a tree for us. The kids and I stayed in the car, and just gave him a thumbs up! We set it up last night, and decoratated it this morning. Smells good!!
Then we decorated our gingerbread house. I can't believe how many candies made it ON to the house. I know for a fact there are a ton in my kids' bellies! Oh, and frosting too...as seen on Jack's mouth in the next picture. This was the best gingerbread house we have ever gotten...Costco--gotta love it!

3 comments:
That is a fancy ginger bread house. How fun and a real tree sounds nice too!
We really enjoyed Bolt too. I love my Christmas tree. Happy to hear that we are not the last of the "real tree" killers!
Super impressed with that Gingerbread house! Tell us more about this elf, Nicky... and post some Vegas Winterwonderland pix soon! Happy holidays!
Post a Comment