Sort of spur of the moment, we decided to rent a cabin in Big Bear, CA. We were hoping for a few days of snow, sledding, playing games and having fun with the 4 of us. We GOT it. We lucked out and found a cabin that as available due to a cancelation. The weather was great..in fact, pretty warm for sledding, but so fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That looks so fun! Great pic of John and the kids. I'm a little envious!
So fun! You guys look great! I'm glad you finally got to visit Big Bear! They have great snow this year!
Great pics! Glad you had a good time! How far of a drive is that for you?
Looks like you got some use out of your new snow gear! love the picture of John and the kids.
Oh, FUN! It was meant to be if the cabin was available at the last minute. Sometimes we spend so much time with friends, we forget the value of having time with just our little family. Good for you!
How fun! We need to plan more vacations like that -spur of the moment :). I love Clair's little snow outfit - too cute!
Last minute trips like that are fun. I've always wanted to go there. It looks so pretty.
Can I be one of your children, please?!
Post a Comment