Ugh! I can never figure out how to get the pics to load in the order that I want them shown.
Oh well... It was a busy week last week.

Saturday was Jack's soccer game. They tied, but they have a really fun team to watch this year. This pic is of Jack in action, but he enjoys being the goalie most of all.

The Kidshine performance, "Under The Sea". Such a great show by these 4, 5 and 6 year olds. They started working on all of their songs in January, and they really had it down. Each child got the chance to do a small solo, or 2, and a speaking part. They ALL did a terrific job, and their music teacher, Mrs. Thompson, is priceless!

I did not choose the best seat for taking pictures and videotaping. The show was at 5:30, and John wasn't able to finish up in time to get there. It was up to me to run both cameras and I really wish I would have done a better job. Jack's solo is on my video camera, and it's not digital. Take my word for it...it's cute!
Jack's last day of preschool. WHAT???? Did I blink? How did this happen?
He had a great last year with Mrs. Fitz, and all of the kids had so much fun on the last day of school. Lots of fun food, ice cream cones and friends!

Jack and his friend, Kaden.
Here is one little clip from the concert. "Larry the Lobster" The child running across the stage was playing "Larry" and had to run from various things chasing him. :)
3 comments:
Crazy week! It's amazing the kids survived and managed to smile everytime we said 'cheese!'
So much going on at the end of the year!
I don't picture Jack as the goalie type. He seems way to nice.
I was a goalie, what are you trying to say, Michelle?
It was a busy week, and you are right, this year went by so fast! Kindergarten! :)
Post a Comment