For neither of us having much of a "green thumb", our garden is growing quite well actually. We have gotten a good amount of tomatoes from the vine, bunches of cilantro, basil and some good looking (and good tasting) carrots. Had some tomatoes that had ripened on the windowsill that needed to be used. So, tonight we had bruschetta with our home-grown tomatoes and basil...and did I mention there was a lot of garlic in there, too? Or did I not need to, because you can smell me from there?

5 comments:
Yum! I can't wait for my tomatoes to be ready! Looks like the Gallob family has it figured out!
TASTY!!!! Looks so yummy!
Those carrots are impressive. You must have some good non-Vegas soil.
Congrats! It all looks great! We planted on Claire and I always had so much fun with it. We did strawberries and watermelon! :)
yum Joan! Great job :)
Post a Comment