My parents came up from Phoenix to see Claire's recital, babysit for our weekend events, and celebrate Father's Day. We had a really fun weekend! Claire's recital was cute, and the 4 girls did a great job remembering their dance. Below is a video I took of their practice in the studio when their costumes came in. You'll get the idea, but Claire in more interested in Jack and I sitting in front of her to really focus on her dance. For Father's Day, we hung out in the morning, an then went to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay later in the afternoon. We had a really good dinner afterwards at an Italian restaurant down there. Then back home for some games and BED! It was a fun, but tiring weekend. My parents are now on a plane home, and probably passed out in their seats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG! I love it!!!! That is definitely a video we will see again when she's famous!
I am very impressed! They did a great job. Did you have the no taping policy at your show too?
that was so cute.
Post a Comment