Lots of swimming in the pool, of course. Here's Air Jack being thrown by John, and striking a cannonball pose mid-air.
Claire doesn't venture far in the water...about as far as she can stand (if that), but she's getting a little more daring. Just in time for swimming lessons to start in two weeks.
John's dad was in town last week, and he, Jack and John went to Lowe's on Saturday morning for the Kids' Build and Grow. Jack made a wooden pirate ship. He got a work apron, safety goggles, and a patch to put on his apron saying he completed the pirate ship project. It's all pretty cool! Jack wanted to see how the apron looked on Sydney, and clearly, she's thrilled.
6 comments:
That's great shot of Jack doing a cannon ball! I thought Claire did great in the water today. She has such a cute personality. I had fun playing with her.
Jack, I give that a "10" for your cannon ball!
That IS a great picture. How cool to do the kids project at Lowe's. I've always seen those and wondered how they were. I'll have to send Don with the kids one of these times. What a good idea.
The last handful of blog entries have been so cute! I especially love Disneyland, Jack's cannon ball and Claire's little dance. So fun!
Your kids should be models for swim goggles! Happy Summer!
Love that cannonball pic. I have a few of Ian doing that, but Jack's is the best! Cesira has been timid as well, wait until Claire has those swimming lessons, her confidence should just take off.
Post a Comment