This morning was the first swimming lesson of the summer. I was a little worried about how Claire would do. She cried the first couple of sessions last year. This morning, when it was time to put swim suits on, she cried and clung to her Minnie Mouse pjs. We talked it out, and she was fine, and seemed ready to go and give the lessons a try. I crossed my fingers the entire way there. We were there early, and she was able to see what was going on in the pool. When it was her turn to get in with her teacher, she went without a problem. HUGE relief. We are now home from Toys R Us, after picking up the "good student" reward that was promised.
Here they are before their lesson...



3 comments:
Way to go Claire!
It seems like Jack is already such a good swimmer. Are you going for technique now?
Way to go Jack and Claire!!! Aunt Mary is so very proud!
I'm very impressed! Katie still swims with her face and neck out of the water, but she'll jump in no problem, go figure.
Post a Comment