October 22, 2009

Jack's Latest

Jack has been really busy with school, but I thought for sure a full day of school would wipe him out. Nope! He's always game for something after school...some outlet for all the energy he's saved up by sitting at a desk all day, I guess.

Jack and Claire in AZ. They had a great time together...MOST of the time. And by the looks of this picture, they are even sweet to each other. (Again...MOST of the time)

John has made a couple of "jumps" in the backyard, so little by little the dirt area is turning into a BMX track. :)

Jack started golf lessons about 6 weeks ago, and really likes it. He got to hit the driving range with Pop Pop while we were in AZ. Here are some good shots.





(I decided to check my camera and see if I had anything on there to blog about. Turned out that I was behind AGAIN, and there were many pics to add. So, please scroll down to the next two entries, too.)



4 comments:

Pete said...

Awesome Jack! Love those gold pictures, you look just like Pop Pop out there!

Cuties said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cuties said...

whoops, "golf" pictures, hee hee.

Michelle said...

I think you have 2 really sweet kids. You're lucky! We have a Pop-pop too. Gotta love that name.