First of all....HOORAY! I finally figured out how to load pictures in the right order. Now to the fun...
In Claire's preschool class, they are talking about families. Everyone had to make a Family Tree, so we worked on ours on Sunday. I did the cutting and writing, and Claire added to the decor. "Berries" with pom poms, stickers on some leaves, and then Bingo Dauber dots as MORE berries.

Tuesday morning we went to Jack's school and helped prepare the Thanksgiving Feast that they were having with their 8th grade prayer pals. Every Kindergartener gets a prayer pal, and they exchange little gifts through the year, and share events like these. All of the parents had to contribute a dish, and there was lots of food and fun! Claire and I were there from 8:30-1:30 with all of the prep and the cleanup. WHEW!!!


1 comment:
Jake is diggin' Jack's hat! Cute pic of Claire in her p.j.'s!
Post a Comment