February 4, 2010

Claire is hiding....

And I bet you will NEVER guess where she is!!!  Jack and Claire love to play hide and seek, but she just hasn't quite grasped the concept of the QUIET hide, or the COMPLETE hide.  If she hides in a closet, she closes the door with a bang (hmmmmmm, where could she be?)  If Jack asks, "Claaaaaiiiirree, where Aaaaaaare you?"  "I'm right HERE!"  Well, one of these days she will get it, but for now, this picture cracked me up!!!  We call it the "Wicked Witch of the East" picture, and the WW of the West has already come by for the ruby slippers.  (PS, be sure to scroll down a bit, because I am here and on a roll with this blogging thing this week!)

2 comments:

Almen, Almond, or Almendra said...

LOL Great photo!

Michelle said...

That picture is too funny!


My blog rolls never last long either.