February 2, 2010

Lunch with Miss Almond and Charlie....

Headed to Market Grille to have lunch with Almond and Charlie. Didn't know it when we planned to meet yesterday, but today was Charlie's 7 Month Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Not much celebrating on his end, but we celebrated with hummus, pita, and pomegranate chicken salads. Oh YUM!!!

As we headed out to our cars, I spotted this GEM of a vanity plate! (Thank you, Almond, for suggesting I capture this with my phone) I think this winner is going to have to go on Facebook as well. WHO WANTS THAT ON THEIR CAR? I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, and guess he's some mafiosa from Jersey
Then on to Whole Foods we went to check a few things off our list. While there I had to make a trip to the bathroom, and passed by the liquor section. I was floored to find out that Whole Foods sells Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer. Anyone else suprised by this??? I had no idea that it was under the realm of what WF stands for. I find that one problem is that you would expect someone to drink Pabst from a paper bag, and WF FROWNS on anything other than your own shopping bag. I noticed that it's actually 15 cents at the checkout to purchase a paper bag, so maybe the two companies are working together!!!



2 comments:

Almen, Almond, or Almendra said...

Cute pic! That license plate will be remembered always! Too bad it didn't belong to the mullet that walked by....

Michelle said...

Lunches out are the best! I know a few people whose cars could use that license plate but I won't say any names.