August 26, 2008

Extreme Makeover: Do-It-Yourself Edition


I finally found a few moments to shower this morning. Claire and Jack were down watching a show, or so I thought. I heard Claire come into my bathroom, as she usually makes quite an entrance. But then I figured she was playing with the basket of toys we have in there, and NOT my basket of makeup! So, to my surprise when I stepped out of the shower, this is what I saw. I told her to hold still so I could get a camera, to which she said, "Oh yea! Camera!" Oh great!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh Claire, you are on your way to being a really girly-girl, aren't you? Too cute! Funny too since my boys were putting make-up on yesterday too. Hmm...guess it's better when a little girl does it though, huh?

Nichole said...

She looks beautiful!
My girls both got into the mascara too. Why can't they go for the chapstick?

EHawton said...

OMG, now that is funny!

Katie said...

I LOVE IT!!! Next it will be mommy's clothes, jewelery, high heels and some gloves!!!