August 15, 2008

Whoo-hoo...I am 2!

People have been telling me all week long that I am going to turn 2. The day is FINALLY here! Hooray! I love being 2 already!
My mom made me some birthday banana pancakes, which usually come from an Eggo box. However, after a hot tip from her friend Sandi, she has gotten pretty good at adding water to a mix and VOILA! My breakfast was served. Hmmm, looks pretty tasty.
This is my first attempt at blowing out candles, folks. And, I must say I did pretty well. I got one out...
And then asked for a little help from the pro! Stay tuned for more birthday fun today. Unfortunately, Jack is a little under the weather, so we will probably lay low and go out to dinner later.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cute idea with the pancakes and special plate. Happy Birthday!