August 15, 2008

It was a great day!


Well, as of 1:01pm, I am officially a two year old. I had a great day with my family. You saw my breakfast, and then Jack and I played this morning. I took a trip to the grocery store, and danced in front of the security monitor there. Then home for a big nap, and woke up to PRESENTS! My mom put together a slideshow for everyone (click for larger view and captions), but I got a super cool helmet that lights up, some dress-up shoes, a Little Mermaid Bath Doll, a Elmo/Zoe DVD, and a really fun coloring table. Jack has already set it up, and we are ready to CREATE! Thanks for all the well-wishes! Claire

3 comments:

Landon Richard Johnson said...

Wow! Happy Birthday Claire! I love your helmet... we must have the same unstable surroundings you guys do, Landon's helmet has made it to many a meal at the dinner table. :-)

The Wolf Family said...

Happy Birthday Claire Bear!

Nichole said...

Cute pictures! Happy birthday Claire!