September 25, 2008

I am back in business...

Something was up with my camera lens, and I just ordered a new one. Whoo-hoo! No more funky shadows, even when I have good light. So, not much to say, but wanted to share to new pics. Had a busy day today, so looking forward to an early night.




5 comments:

Landon Richard Johnson said...

The last pic is PRICELESS! Blow that one up... it's a keeper!

Cuties said...

I love your hair Claire!

The Wolf Family said...

I love these pictures! Will you please, please, please take pictures of the boys for me again. I still have not made it in to get T's 2 yr or K's 5 year shots. I dread studio photo sessions. Not to mention the last time you took pics for me they turned out so much better than anything I have ever gotten at a photo place!

Jenna said...

Honestly, have you considered a career as a photographer...even part-time? You have a gift.

BurchCo said...

Wow, you're like a professional. To have a lens separate from a camera is something I'll never know. I'm all about the point-and-shoot and my iPhone. I take so many photos, you'd think I'd learn how to do it right. It's a real skill you have -- oh, and beautiful kids, too. Nice.