Today was the first day of Storybook Ballet. A class for 2 year olds, where they read a story, and then do a bunch of little dances...some using props. Claire was the happiest camper in class. I was worried, because it's an hour long, and NOT "Mommy and Me." But she marched right in with the other little girl in her class, and followed all of Miss Chrystal's instructions. I wish that I could have gotten better pics, but you watch through a one-way window, so I did what I could.
Before class, showing off her ballet slippers. No leotard yet...thanks, MOM! I took her right after class, and we stocked up on some cutie patootie outfits.
Following Miss Chrystal's lead to the Wheels on the Bus
YES!!! Tap shoes, too!!! I didn't realize that she would also being doing that, but they had a pair of shoes almost Claire's size, so we made due. And then went and got some tap shoes, too. So little, and so cute.Oh! And her little class is part of their recital in Jan, too!
5 comments:
She looks adorable! Sounds like a fun class.
Is Jack playing real soccer or a skills class? Is it at the Y?
Jack is playing real soccer through NYS. So, he has two practices a week, and then games start in Oct. Let the fun begin!
Two practices a week! He will be a pro in no time!
Claire looks so cute. Sage took a ballet/tap class and loved it. The recital is the best part!
Oh my gosh I can't wait to see more pictures or Claire in her cutie patootie outfits. That is the part I miss not having a little girl, guess I will just have to live vicariously through you - you don't mind do you? :) So cool that there are only 2 girls in the class - almost like private lessons!
So cute Claire bear!
Post a Comment