Beauty and the Beast...
Last night Jack and I went to see Beauty and the Beast. It was a smaller, local production, but it was terrific. Jack hasn't seen the movie, as I think Beauty has been returned to the "Disney Vault--and won't be released again for years to come." I'll check eBay. :) Anyway, he really did like it, but there were a few parts that were a little scary. You forget Disney throws things like that in there. The cast was in the lobby after the show, so we got a couple of pictures.
Claire's first dental cleaning...
Took Jack in to have his teeth cleaned, and some impressions taken today. We decided it was a good time to try to clean Claire's teeth too. She watched Jack, and then was rarin' to go for her turn. Until it came to laying all the way back in the chair. Not for that at all. So, Dr. Madsen cleaned them sitting up, and it was fine.




4 comments:
Claire looks like she did a great job with the cleaning! What a sweetie pie! And how cute is that Beauty and the Beast production!
Glad to see the dental visit went well! I'm sure John was proud.
-Garrett
Things I love about this post:
1) That cast was available and willing to take photos -- very nice.
2) That teapot costume -- pretty awesome.
3) That Claire needed her sunglasses.
4) That in Vegas open-toed shoes are still in season.
5) That their is plastic-wrap on the headrest of the dental chair, where Claires head is nowhere near.
Super cute. Keep on bloggin'...
Wow! Looks like you guys had fun at the show. Way to go Claire...maybe now Ella will have the courage to go =)
Post a Comment