November 12, 2008

It doesn't happen often enough...


.....a picture of your kids with YOU in it...isn't it always YOU taking the pictures? A group of us went to the Springs Preserve the other day when the kids had the day off of school. My friend Heidi had the brilliant idea to take pictures of all of us with our kids! Can I get an AMEN? We have to put together a collage for Jack's class of family pictures, phrases, favorites things, etc. Maybe everyone will see now that he has a MOM, too...not just a dad, sister and a dog. My goal: get in more pictures this holiday season.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

That's so true! We're the ones taking the kids to all their activities and Daddies get all the credit (at least in the pictures). That's a good picture of the two of you.

Landon Richard Johnson said...

AMEN, sista!

Nichole said...

Well said, my friend!
Great picture.

BurchCo said...

You can have an "AMEN" and a "damn, you look great!" The few we have of Oliver and his mommy typically include a headless mommy holding the boy up to standing from behind. Nice.

Jenna said...

AMEN, AMEN! How our kids will someday treasure the precious few pictures we actually take with them! Great goal for the Holidays, Joan!

Katie said...

Tell me about it! You don't want to end up like my mom and only have pictures with your kids on graduations and wedding days! I will definately make sure I take tons of you guys (family photos) when I come out!!!!

Shari said...

What a nice picture of you and Jack! I should learn from all the pictures I've added to my childrens scrapbooks that I need to be in more pictures. I'll have to copy your goal!

tiffany said...

Thats a great picture Joan!

Murphys said...

Such a cute pic of you and your guy! Love it! Kirstin