Today is Jack's 5th birthday! Unfortunately, he is a little under the weather with a cold. He feels ok, but opted to stay home from school today. He has wanted to go and watch Claire's dance class, so today was perfect. When he woke up this morning, there were a couple of presents for him to open from friends. He had no idea, so he was thrilled. Then I got up a little early and made his traditional b'day pancakes, and Claire and I sang our best rendition of "Happy Birthday". Just going to hang out today and rest, and then he has requested to go to Red Robin for dinner. John will leave work a little early, and there are a couple of friends that will join us, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Operation Game from our friends, the Lombardos, in VA. I LOVED this game when I was a kid. I think he will, too.
2 comments:
Happy "Real" Birthday Jack!!
Sorry we had to leave the party a little early, I wasn't feeling so hot either.
I too loved Operation, Jack scored some great gifts!
Happy Birthday Jack!! I can't believe he is already 5! Looks like you guys had a great party :). What a sweet little guy!
Post a Comment