October 4, 2008

Game Day






Today was the first soccer game for Team THUNDER! Jack did really well, but we have to practice kicking the ball into the goal net, and traveling it down the field in the right direction. :) He had a great time though. Our team lost 3-2, and we only scored 2 points because some crazy soccer genius on the other team scored them for us! Thanks, kid! Even though Jack would occasionally head down the field in the wrong direction, he seemed to finally get the hang of it, and let the rest of the team know what was up! As far as posing in his soccer uniform, since when did he get to be such a ham?

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Love it! Jack looks like a real soccer stud!

Cuties said...

Way to go Jack! I wish I was there to cheer you on! You are such a stud in your uniform....watch out ladies!

Nichole said...

Not a bad final score. I took my niece to soccer on Saturday and they beat a girls team, "Thunder" 13-0. Kind of sad, but fun to be on the winning side!

Michelle said...

Are you sure you didn't tell him... thumbs up Jack? I like the picture of him giving the other players pointers.

Almen, Almond, or Almendra said...

He means business in that picture!