My parents came for a visit on Thursday afternoon. We picked them up from the airport, and then Jack decided that's the way WE are going to go and visit THEM next time. We had a nice time. Tried to do a little shopping for the house, but time flies when you are having fun. Picked up a few things, but like my mom said, we really need a good week to go and look...not 2 1/2 hours while Jack is in school. We had plans to go to Jack's soccer game on Saturday, but unfortunately he was not feeling well. Had a sore throat, so we decided to skip it. Ventured to the home show downtown, and then out to dinner to celebrate Jack's 5th b'day a little early. Jack and Claire kept them both very busy playing games, reading MANY books, watching their shows, and playing the Wii. Come back soon Gab and Pop Pop!



3 comments:
As usual, the Ps look fabulous. How fun to have a visit! Inez is in town with Danielle right now watching Oliver while I "work" as a matter of fact. Extra hands are welcome hands! Check facebook for a photo of your parents from the 80s. Look pretty much the same, except bigger hair -- hehehe.
Hey John- How old is that UA mug? HAHA... that is vintage! Love it.
You can't beat a visit from Gabby and Pop Pop for a little old-fashioned spoiling! I think I'm almost jealous that I see the kids in shorts and t-shirts!
Post a Comment