Keeping up with John, Joan, Jack and Claire
Do you always have Co-op kids at your house?!
LOL! Pretty much! When would you like to drop off yours?
Totally cool! Looks like the should be going to Mardi Gras!
Dang... that's some serious creativity going on there. I'm impressed.
Can I drop mine off? Please, please, please? ha haJack and Skye look like their ready for Mardi Gras! They should save their masks to wear then, too. Nice work.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Do you always have Co-op kids at your house?!
LOL! Pretty much! When would you like to drop off yours?
Totally cool! Looks like the should be going to Mardi Gras!
Dang... that's some serious creativity going on there. I'm impressed.
Can I drop mine off? Please, please, please? ha ha
Jack and Skye look like their ready for Mardi Gras! They should save their masks to wear then, too. Nice work.
Post a Comment