October 18, 2008

Team Picture Day

Today was team picture day, and another game...in which we lost--AGAIN! Though this week, one of our players scored a goal for our team.

Jack always wants a shot at being the goalie, and the coach let him today. He stopped two potential goals, but this was the one that got away. Nice try, Jack!
IT'S A SOCCER STAMPEDE!!!
So, our record is now 0-3. Poor Thunder! Gabby and Pop Pop will be here visiting next week, and maybe they will be the good luck charm we need.

4 comments:

Almen, Almond, or Almendra said...

Grandparents always bring good luck!

Murphys said...

So fun that the grandparents are coming for a visit!! I am so glad you shared your address with me, it was so fun to look at all of your adorable pics and entries! I am glad you all seem to be doing so well! Love, Kirstin

Jenna said...

I'm surprised to hear they have goalies already...During our soccer games, the kids play 3-on-3 with NO goalie, which of course results in many goals being scored for the other team, but who cares? The kids have tons of fun!

Nichole said...

It looks like Jack is slide tackling the other player. Tell him I said good job! :)
I was a goalie, best position on the field (the least amount of running!).