October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Busy day today. Not only was it Halloween, but it was also Nevada Day. What IS Nevada Day, you ask? I have no clue, but I do know that John always gets the day off so we will take what we can get! No school, no work...good times. John and I did some running around while the kids played at a friends. Then hurried and got ready to go to our friends', the Wolfs, for dinner and trick-or-treating. The Bakers were there, too, so there were excited kids everywhere! Here are a few pictures from the day. I am going to get a clue one of these days, and realize that this blog loads my pictures in the opposite order I want them to be. So, our Halloween breakfast comes in at the end. Oh well.
Halloween crew...Claire, Jack, Kaden (ninja), and Riley (princess, OF COURSE!) Not pictured: Jeremy the dragon, and Talen the astronaut. You can see some of Talen's shiny suit dashing out of the picture.
Jack as the Transformer "Bumble Bee"
Bumblebee rescues Minnie Mouse with a hug...well, more like a head lock.
Cutie Minnie Mouse...why didn't her mother remember to add a black nose and whiskers?
And finally, the Halloween breakfast. We made orange-colored, pumpkin-spiced waffles, and topped them with chocolate sprinkles. Jack got to add his own sprinkles, and the top fell off while he gave it a shake. Oh DARN!!! What is a kid to do??

Happy Halloween!






1 comment:

Cuties said...

How fun, and what great outfits!!